Sunday, September 27, 2009

Military Ball


Ryan, Tom, Phil, Justin and Justin
Last Saturday night was the military ball. They have one every two years here at this base. It was a ton of fun. Lots of our friends went, and it was great to get dressed up and spend some time with out the kids dancing and eating and having a blast. I ended up making my dress just because I'm kind of wierd and I like to do that kind of thing. It was a fun project for me.





Here I am sucking it in.


Brandi, CherriAnn, Amy, Me and Lisa on the red carpet

Justin and I before we left. Isn't he handsome?

6 comments:

Melissa said...

you did awesome on your dress. Your not weird, just brave!! good skills.

Besides you looked beautiful and it looks like a lot of fun.

Mikaela said...

What a fun night. I agree, your dress looks great. I'm glad you got an evening away from kids!

Nichole said...

What a fun night. I can't get my husband to dance with me--let alone go to a ball!!!!

April said...

You are do talented! I wish!!! Maybe you need to teach me...I will show you hair tricks and you can teach me sewing! You two are so cute together. What a fun event!!!

Hallway Express said...

Beautiful dress! What a fun evening. Wish my husband's work did that, but it would be a different atmosphere with nursing home folk :)

5dollarFanatic said...

Fun fun fun-you look so cute in your dress-so glad i found your blog. I am enjoying reading it.