Sunday, July 24, 2011

Mother's day pictures

So on mother's day I used my rights as mom and forced all of my children to dress up and get pictures taken. Needless to say it's not their favorite activity, but I really like to take pictures of them. Here is our mother's day feast: A picnic of freezer burritos in our luscious back yard.

Michelle





Nathan, he was hilarious. I couldn't get him to give me a normal smile and he ran up and changed into play clothes while I wasn't looking.



gangsta Nate




Blue steele. His attempt at a model face.



Samantha on the tire swing.





Samantha.






Samantha





John





Joseph





All the kids plus a crying baby on the trampoline.





The boys minus Nathan.




The girls.






Kate







The girls taken by Joey.




























No comments: