Tuesday, October 08, 2019

gratitude

ok trying again.....I have a friend who writes something she is grateful for every day and posts it to facebook.  It's super cute.  I think it helps her really feel grateful for where she is.  I decided I'd like to do that too, but I'm hesitant to share on fb because I think I might come off as braggy, anyhow, here goes day 1!  I'm grateful that I live on a beautiful island in Japan with amazing sunrises.  I'm grateful to have a huge backyard that is somewhat level (compared to many of the hilly yards around us).  I'm grateful that I saved my hammock from Mexico so we could enjoy it here.  I'm grateful for Nathan who happily mows the huge yard after running 7 miles for cross country practice for his 2nd workout and to earn $20.  I'm grateful that Nathan loves cross country and that he is getting faster at each meet.  I'm grateful that even though he still dislikes school, he is getting all of his homework done with minimal complaints and doing well in his classes (minus geometry).  I'm grateful that his sister (math genius) is tutoring him in math and that when I have the odd chance to sit with him I actually remember some geometry.  Seriously I think it's one of my favorite math subjects. 





No comments: