Sunday, December 01, 2019

Disneyland tokyo

The day after Thanksgiving was much nicer weather wise.  We went to Disneyland. It was fun, and predictable having been to Disney before.   Usually I don't enjoy routine or sameness,  but today I really enjoyed knowing exactly what each experience was going to be like.  Maybe being in a different country with weather I didn't anticipate just made the predictability of Disney soothing.  Everyone had a nice time,  even adam.  Nathan Adam and I left early ( around 5) so Adam could get some sleep.  Also we had committed to eating dinner at the hotel as part of our package deal so Nathan and I got the royal treatment with some delicious food.   On the way to these new hotel I realized we had left our passports in the safe at the hostel from the night before....whoops!  Justin was good enough to grab them the next morning as he and the girls didn't leave disney until 10 pm.

No comments: