Monday, September 10, 2007




Samantha, Nathan, Michelle and I went on a mother-daughter campout this weekend. I wasn't going to go because Justin had to work and wouldn't be able to watch the boys, but a friend of mine last minute offered to let the boys have a sleepover at her house while I took the little kids camping. It was kind of last minute, but we all had a great time! It was Joey and John's first sleepover. Joey says they stayed up till 2 am and John swears he stayed up all night, but since they didn't take a nap the next day, I think they probably went to bed a little bit sooner. As for the little kids, we had a great time camping with Vicky and Lizzy SMith and Melissa and her 3 daughters Jenna, Haven, and Leah. We also saw lots of different people from our stake. THe water was cold, but so refreshing in the Texas heat. I could have stayed all day long. I can't wait till our kids are older and we can all float down the river together.

No comments: