Wednesday, September 19, 2007




Well, Justin is in Honduras this week. He is taking health surveys for the government and participating in some free clinics. He's been having a great time. He just called tonight briefly and told us that he has been having a great time. HE says the people are great and his spanish is coming back and he's even dreaming in spanish again. HE got to ride in a black hawk and play lots of soccer and participate in a few clinics.

Meanwhile back at the ranch. . . I've been busy organizing the lonely wives club. A few of my friends had working husbands on Tuesday so we all got together and had dinner together. It was a lot of fun. I've also been frantically painting furniture and vainly trying to save Michelle from violent attackers. Nathan threw a can of pears at her head on Monday to spite me. She is fine, but the whole incident was scary. Of course she screamed, but calmed down shortly after I picked her up. She has a nasty red mark on her cheek, but it never did bruise and as her pupils looked normal I didn't take her in, and she seems to be normal. THe kids also almost knocked over the shopping cart in the grocery store and she would have gone down as well, but luckily I caught her just in time. I accidentally dropped her in her carseat also. Poor baby! She has had an awful week, but she is still doing well and starting to smile sweet but infrequent little smiles at us. We can't wait for Justin to get home on Saturday!

No comments: