Friday, October 31, 2008

Maia Cynthia Stoker Greene




Well, she really did it! My wonderful, willful, workaholic, sister finally got married! We are so happy for her and her new husband Kendall. They were sealed in the temple on October 18th 2008, and are now living in Nashville, TN. We flew to her wedding in St. Louis just for the weekend and then the kids and I went down to Provo for one of the receptions last weekend. It was a lot of fun. I saw so many people that I had not seen in years! It was awesome. My friend Susie took us in and let us stay at her house. Her kids and my kids had a great time together and it was just nice to be with friends who are glad to see you and aren't worried about how your children are wrecking their house. Thanks Susie, we had a great time!

2 comments:

Susie said...

You are soooooo welcome. Anytime. Really! I am glad our kids got along and we had fun with your family. Thanks for staying with us. :)

shauntelle said...

yeah for maia, that is so wonderful!! love you