Friday, December 25, 2009

Somebody's been naughty




Last night, Christmas Eve, while Santa was busy downstairs filling stockings and putting presents under the tree, someone was stirring upstairs, and she was up to no good! Michelle was upstairs getting into my 24 hour lipstick. You know, the kind that won't come off for 24 hours, that stains your lips until finally your lips have sloughed off the skin that was dyed red. I ran upstairs and found that she had covered her right arm and half of her face with the stuff. Luckily she stopped there. THere was none on the beige carpet, or the white bedspread or even the linoleum. Just skin, but let me tell you, that stuff is impossible to get off. I have given her several baths, but can't get it off at all. We did have a little luck with a foot sander that I have, but couldn't use that on her face. I just hope it's gone by Sunday.

Lucky for her Santa still came. It was actually kind of funny because she was so upset when she realized it wouldn't come off. Kid's are so funny.

1 comment:

Ryan and Nicole said...

I can't believe that little Michelle is big enough to be sneaky like that! I read your post below and was floored to read that little Nathan is going to be five!! I remember when we first met and your kiddos were all so little. Congrats on the news of #6 :) and on the upcoming move to the East Coast! I love reading your blog and finding out what you guys are up to, have a safe New Year!