Thursday, March 04, 2010

Wing ski day at Bogus Basin

Once again we went to the wing ski day this year. It was Feb. 5th. Justin took the boys up on the bus that left at 7:00. They skiied all day and then met up with the rest of us to go tubing at 4:00. This year everyone was tall enough to go, but Michelle just refused. Each kid has to be in their own tube. She might have gone if she could have been in my tube, but she was not into it. Nathan went though. He had a lot of fun. Justin and I took turns walking around with Michelle. After sledding we went out to eat at Applebees. As we were pulling in I heard Joey mumble from the back seat. " I guess we could eat at Craplebees." It made me laugh really hard, because it was a direct quote from Uncle Danny. What a bad influence! J/K. Joey's never eaten there before, and we consider it a "nice" restuarant. Especially to go to with all of the kids. It was a really fun family day, and I think Joey wants to go back to "crapplebees" again. (Not that I endorse that kind of language. ) Michelle making faces. She did not want to go down the hill.

NAthan throwing snowballs. I think he thought that was more fun than actually tubing.

Joey and John getting ready to go backwars spinning down the hill.

Family picture at the top of the hill. It was a fun day.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can you call me? I broke my old phone and no longer have your number. WOndering about your spring break plans...
509 413-9346