Sunday, May 03, 2009

Father and Son campout

Woohoo! It's that time of the year again! Father's and sons is this weekend. When Samantha heard that in church today she turned to me and said in an awed whisper "Does that mean we can go to the mall?"

Last year when Justin took the boys, Samantha, Michelle and I had a special girls night out where we went to the mall and met a friend of mine at a french cafe in San Antonio. It was a lot of fun. So, we are hoping for a repeat. I'll keep you updated. It cracks me up that Samantha thinks the mall is like an amusement park. She is stoked to go. The sad thing is I am too. I am hoping I can get her and Michelle interested in swimming suit shopping with me. The only suit I can fit into right now is my maternity suit and it is time for that to go. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I love the campouts, too. My girls like goodies and a movie! Usually we go to the theatre. But lately they like to watch Pride and Prejudice at home. It's fun. hope you have a good time!