Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day

We had a great Memorial day weekend, except that I forgot to bring the camera :( So you will just have to use your imagination. We went to my moms house. On Friday, Danny got a boat for us and took us out on the Columbia to go tubing and wakeboarding. Joey, John and Samantha all got to go. We all had a great time, but it was so cute to see little Samantha on the tube holding on tight to the rope with a big old smile on her face. She just looked so little and I thought she would be too scared or at the very least would hate the cold, cold water, but she was such a cute little trooper. Justin almost got up on the wakeboard. Danny wowed us with his tricks. He did some backflips, it was really neat! Then on Monday we went to a family reunion that my dad's family holds every memorial day. It was fun to see so many of my cousins that I haven't seen in forever.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I wish we could have made it to the Memorial Day reunion. It's getting old being so far away, and with a hubby who works alot! -But I'm not complaining. We're happy to have work :) Your pretty brave on the sewing machine. Did your Mom like it?

Megan said...

She did! Or at least she pretended like she did and even took it to church when I was there.

Hallway Express said...

What a fun family trip! We were actually in Pasco over Memorial Day weekend, too. Someday we will have to get together. My kids would love your kids :)